As we complete our quests for the month I see increased appreciation for beauty and a marked increase in desire to practice the skills of an artist. We have talked about the colors of the clouds and the shading on the head of a mallard during our morning walks. I have enjoyed the awareness of the details that have always existed but now seem to come to life in the eyes of my young knight.
He considers himself an autodidact, yet he is willing and wanting to study the classical artists. In his quest to learn from great artists he will envelope himself in their knowledge until his interest shifts, and then he will learn from another realm.
We will soon post the results of his quests. There is great beauty in his various expressions. The robot is a product of his first lessons in shading. I look forward to seeing/reading what your young knights have accomplished this month. I hope this can be a place for the knights to observe the work of fellow knights and grow through their expressions and presentations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment