Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My essay about beauty

The Importance of Beauty

You may think that beauty is when you look good, but I think it’s much more than that. I think a measure of beauty is having a good family, listening to good music, and seeing good actions of people.

I think families are important because a family is there to teach you good things, and teach you right from wrong. And a family will comfort you.

I think music is important because music can make you emotional, and it can come from your hart.

I think the actions of people are important because actions show how people feel. A person can look beautiful and have bad actions, or a person can look bad but have beautiful actions.

It is important to think about what is really beautiful and what is really important. Beauty is important, and important things are beautiful, no matter how they look.

No comments: